As you can see the question is not whether you should try CBD. That’s already been answered by an avalanche of people for good reasons. The more important question is from whom you should buy CBD? I can also be of assistance in that matter. The company that has without question the most powerful and effective Hemp CBD oil is hemplandusa.com. I am however somewhat biased. I’m the CEO of hemplandusa.com.
I have enclosed a brochure that clearly shows why nothing compares to our “Super CBD,” but don’t take my word for it. Simply do a little research. Google CBD companies. You’ll find many. They all offer pretty much the same thing:
They have the purest CBD hemp oil that comes in attractive packaging. They have the best prices. They have lots of satisfied customers, attested to by glowing testimonials, all five stars. They use solvent free CO2 extraction. The purity and potency of their products are verified by third party lab reports. They give a money back guarantee, etc, etc. They’ll be blogs about everything CBD and possibly some images of hemp farms and happy people. Maybe even a company team picture.
We have all of the above in spades plus we were established in 2014. Most CBD companies just showed up. And here’s one thing no CBD company has… Cannabitol® Full Spectrum CBD hemp oil enhanced with ECS5™. ECS5™ is our proprietary formulation of 5 additional herbal extracts that literally supercharges CBD. It’s light years ahead of every other CBD products.
I hope you’ll find the enclosed information helpful and convincing. I, along with our team of scientists, have put our heart and soul into Cannabitol®. We’re very proud of our accomplishment and are completely confident in saying, “with Cannabitol® you’ve got it all.”
CEO, HempLand® USA, Inc.
P.S. We also offer a money back guarantee but hardly anyone uses it. Most of our customers reorder again and again. I’m betting you will too.
1. Antidepressant-like and anxiolytic-like effects of (CBD) cannabidiol: a chemical compound of Cannabis sativa. CNS Neurol Disord Drug Targets. 2014;13(6):953-60.de Mello Schier AR, de Oliveira Ribeiro NP, Coutinho DS, Machado S, Arias-Carrión O, Crippa JA, Zuardi AW, Nardi AE, Silva AC1.
2. (CBD) Cannabidiol reduces the anxiety induced by simulated public speaking in treatment-naïve social phobia patients. Neuropsychopharmacology. 2011 May;36(6):1219-26. doi: 10.1038/npp.2011.6. Epub 2011 Feb 9.Bergamaschi MM1, Queiroz RH, Chagas MH, de Oliveira DC, De Martinis BS, Kapczinski F, Quevedo J, Roesler R, Schröder N, Nardi AE, Martín-Santos R, Hallak JE, Zuardi AW, Crippa JA.
3. Effectiveness of (CBD) Cannabidiol Oil for Pediatric Anxiety and Insomnia as Part of Posttraumatic Stress Disorder: A Case Report. Perm J. 2016 Fall;20(4):16-005. doi: 10.7812/TPP/16-005. Epub 2016 Oct 12.Shannon S1, Opila-Lehman J2.
1. The non-psychoactive cannabis constituent (CBD) cannabidiol is an orally effective therapeutic agent in chronic inflammatory and neuropathic pain. Eur J Pharmacol. 2007 Feb 5;556(1-3):75-83. Epub 2006 Nov 10. Costa B1, Trovato AE, Comelli F, Giagnoni G, Colleoni M.
2. Role of the Cannabinoid System in Pain Control and Therapeutic Implications for the Management of Acute and Chronic Pain Episodes. Curr Neuropharmacol. 2006 Jul; 4(3): 239–257. J Manzanares,1,* MD Julian,1 and A Carrascosa 2.
3. Cannabinoids in the management of difficult to treat pain. Ther Clin Risk Manag. 2008 Feb;4(1):245-59. Russo EB1.
1. Cannabidiol as an emergent therapeutic strategy for lessening the impact of inflammation on oxidative stress. Free Radic Biol Med. 2011 Sep 1;51(5):1054-61. doi: 10.1016/j.freeradbiomed.2011.01.007. Epub 2011 Jan 14. Booz GW1.
3. Cannabidiol reduces intestinal inflammation through the control of neuroimmune axis. PLoS One. 2011;6(12):e28159. doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0028159. Epub 2011 Dec 6. De Filippis D1, Esposito G, Cirillo C, Cipriano M, De Winter BY, Scuderi C, Sarnelli G, Cuomo R, Steardo L, De Man JG, Iuvone T.
2. (CBD) Cannabidiol, a constituent of Cannabis sativa, modulates sleep. FEBS Lett. 2006 Aug 7;580(18):4337-45. Epub 2006 Jul 10. Murillo-Rodríguez E1, Millán-Aldaco D, Palomero-Rivero M, Mechoulam R, Drucker-Colín R.